[UCI-Linux] Google Chrome native for Linux

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Tue Jun 9 10:49:46 PDT 2009

I mistakenly provided the naked download URL. The chrome site which
lists background, hints, installation docs, etc is at:

http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel

Note that the provided installation package there is only in .deb
format, altho it may be alien-able to RPMs.

Suse-based systems ...?  Sorry, dunno.

Harry

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, Rm 225 MSTB, UC Irvine
[ZOT 2225] / 92697  949 824-0084(o), 949 285-4487(c)