[UCI-Linux] Ubuntu Edgy - don't - well... maybe...

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Sun Nov 12 12:59:23 PST 2006

Let me eat some of my words:  the missing libs are available, but not
simply by changing dapper -> edgy in your dapper sources.list.

This list of sources seems to provide most of them:
http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Edgy#How_to_add_extra_repositories

The comments about the install eating my /home still stand tho.  Be
careful about that.

hjm

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing at NACS, E2148, Engineering Gateway,
UC Irvine 92697  949 824 0084(o), 949 285 4487(c)
harry.mangalam at uci.edu