[UCI-Linux] Posting Fedora update notices to uci-linux?

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Wed May 3 14:03:03 PDT 2006

For on-the-cheap, low-maintenance options:

RHEL, yes

About any RHEL rebuild that has a decent community surrounding it and
gets patches out reasonably rapidly

About any Debian variant that can either do security on its own, or at
least get fixes from debian once they're available

Fedora + Fedora Legacy - though I consider this one a little bit less
proven