[UCI-Linux] Posting Fedora update notices to uci-linux?

Andreas Gal gal at uci.edu
Wed May 3 11:29:40 PDT 2006

I procmail your notices to /dev/null as well. It might help reviving this
list as actual sent-by-humans-read-by-humans list if you stop sending
them, but again, it doesn't really bother me personally.

Talking about Linux, do we finally have a redhat site license? Fedora is
nice if you have the time to play around with bleeding edge distros, but I
need my machines to "just work" (tm). We currently use ScientificLinux
(RHEL4 recompile) for most of our machines.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gal, PhD Candidate                  Tel: (949) 350-7417
Computer Science Department                 Fax: (213) 232-0599
Irvine, CA 92697-3430                        Email: gal at uci.edu