[UCI-Linux] UCI Linux Club

Aaron C. Abajian aabajian at uci.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:46:27 PDT 2005

Hey everyone, my name's Aaron Abajian. I was wondering just how large the "Linux Users and Resources at UCI" group is. I can't seem to find whether there is an actual club or just a mailing list. If there isn't a club, would anyone be interested in trying to start one? I found one e-mail regarding the same subject by Steve Tsai posted in 2003. Does anyone know if that club is in existence? I know that UCLA, USC, UCB, and other universities are major Linux distribution centers and I was wondering if UCI could implement something along those lines.