[UCI-Linux] Trade/freecycle? want 128MB sticks PC100/PC133 ram?

Harry Mangalam hjm at tacgi.com
Thu Mar 3 12:15:53 PST 2005

Hi there,

Not too proud to beg - I have an old Compaq to use mostly as a term to
more useful servers, but it only has 64M of RAM - it can take as much
as 384MB if I find some 128MB simms.  If anyone has a drawerful of old
simms/dimms from upgrades, dead PCs, etc, that might be compatible, I'd
welcome a trade for even higher capacity dimms/simms.

I have:
1x 1GB PC133 stick
2x 256MB SDR133 ECC sticks
196 MB of EDO ECC ram (128 + 64) from a PentiumPro server.
2 PC100 or 133 sticks of some kind, but don't work with this PC
large number of older ram simms, probably compatible with things like laser
printers, appliances, very old PCs.

--
Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847 (vox; email for fax) - hjm at tacgi.com