[UCI-Linux] how to test PC power supplies?

Dan STROMBERG STROMBRG at uci.edu
Mon Jun 13 11:49:07 PDT 2005

One way is to go to Fry's, buy a powersupply, try it and see if it
works.

If it works, keep it.

If it doesn't, Fry's has a return policy that works well for people who
just wanted to test some equipment.  It's a less good policy for people
who want to pull something from the shelf and expect that it works well
though.