[UCI-Linux] mixed Windows/Linux thin client model

Harry Mangalam hjm at tacgi.com
Fri Sep 24 18:12:13 PDT 2004

Hi Dan,

That's a good point - xdmcp is an inherently insecure protocol and
pxes claims to support ssh, I wonder if this is AFTER the login or
FOR the login.  Most of the things you mention can be tunneled via
ssh with some effort, but it's the initial login that really appears
to be the weakness.

I'll look into this.

Thanks
hjm