[UCI-Linux] Biomedical Engineering Systems Administration Position Open

btaylor at uci.edu btaylor at uci.edu
Mon Nov 1 10:38:03 PST 2004

Hi,

The Computational Core of the Biomedical Engineering Department is
looking for a System Administrator to work alongside me maintaining over
20 lab machines, (2) 1 TB file servers and a 20 node computational
cluster, all running Linux.  We are a growing department looking for the
following skills:

   * Extensive knowledge of Linux (Gentoo and RH preferred)
   * Knowledge of Bash, Python or PHP for internal maintenance scripts
   * Good people skills and the ability to network with UCI staff
   * Knowledge of LDAP, OSCAR, Maui, and AMANDA a plus

This job will require around 10 hours a week and pay $10/hr.  These
hours are very flexible and at times can be accomplished remotely via
SSH.  If you are interested, please email btaylor at uci.edu or call
909-815-4939.

Sincerely,

-Brad

--
Brad Taylor
System Administrator, Biomedical Engineering
204 Rockwell Engineering Center                       btaylor at uci.edu
Lab: 949-824-6439/5960                             Cell: 909-815-4939