[UCI-Linux] Dual Opteron recommendations?

Steve STEVEYWC@uci.edu
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:16:43 -0800

We have good experiences with Penguin Computing (www.penguincomputing.com)
and Western Scientific (www.wsm.com).  Other departments have also purchased
from both.

Joe Lipman of W.S. is coming tomorrow help us setup our Opteron nodes.
Please let me know if you'd like me to drop him a note.

Steve

-----
Steve Chen <steveywc@uci.edu>
Psychiatry and Human Behavior - Brain Imaging Center
Biomedical Informatics Research Network (BIRN)
University of California, Irvine
949.824.3322 (phone), 949.824.3324 (fax)
626.253.2020 (cell)