[UCI-Linux] Separate mailing list for Linux patch/security stuff?

Mike IGLESIAS IGLESIAS@uci.edu
Wed, 14 May 2003 15:51:05 -0700

It has been suggested that a separate list be setup for the Linux
patch (for the most part RH) and security announcements, leaving
this list to discuss other linux issues (setup, hardware, etc).

What do people think about this?  You can reply to the list or
to me separately, and I'll summarize after a week or so.

Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias@draco.acs.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926
Network & Academic Computing Services  FAX:         949-824-2069