[UCI-Linux] Spacy Characters

Garr Updegraff garru@uci.edu
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:14:27 -0800

Hi Dan,

That would also affect the output from his commands, right?  He says the
command results look fine; the spaces only appear for the stuff he types
(and they're somewhat "imaginary", since the command still works as if the
spaces weren't there).

I'm still waiting to hear back from him about his /etc/X11/XF86Config settings.

-- Garr