[UCI-Linux] Konsole 1.1.3

Steve Tsai STEVET@uci.edu
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:57:23 -0800

What did you add to your .bash_profile?  Did you add a fancy prompt that
konsole doesn't like?  Since it works for the root user, there is nothing
wrong with the system wide setup.

Try creating a new normal user and try to open konsole as that user.  If
it works, try taking out what you added in your .bash_profile.  If that
doesn't work, try removing your ~/.kde dir.