[UCI-Calit2] American Vacuum Society (AVS) presentation today 1-1:30pm @ Calit2

Sharon Henry sharon.henry at uci.edu
Wed May 25 11:03:56 PDT 2016

Dear IMRI Users:
As you may have been aware, IMRI is hosting the Kratos Northern America
User Meeting 2016 at Calit2 Building, UCI. It is our pleasure to inform
that Dr. David Surman, president of the Kratos America, is also the
current elected President of the American Vacuum Society (AVS). As an
interdisciplinary, professional Society, AVS supports networking among
academic, industrial, government, and consulting professionals involved
in a variety of disciplines - chemistry, physics, biology, mathematics,
all engineering disciplines, business, sales, etc. through common
interests related to the basic science, technology development, and
commercialization of materials, interfaces, and processing area.

Dr. Surman is here at the Kratos Northern America User Meeting 2016 at
UCI and will give a short presentation about the AVS, including the
opportunities and benefits involved with being a member in the AVS. The
presentation is scheduled at 1:00-1:30PM, May 25, 2016 in the auditorium
of the Calit2 Building, UCI.

Sorry for the very short notice and we hope that you can take advantage
of this rare opportunity to learn more about the AVS and its activities.

Thank you,

Ich Tran