[UCI-Calit2] CS Seminar Series: Two Talks this Friday 2/22

Anna Lynn Spitzer aspitzer at calit2.uci.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:02:03 PST 2013

On Friday, the Computer Science Seminar Series will host two talks: the
first is 11 a.m.-noon in Donald Bren Hall, Room 6011; the other is
1:30-2:30 p.m. in Donald Bren Hall, Room 3011.

Morning CS Seminar Series Talk

Title:                  User Intention-Based Anomaly Detection

Speaker:             Danfeng (Daphne) Yao, Virginia Tech

Time:                  11 a.m.-noon