[UCI-Calit2] OCTANe January event

Anna Lynn Spitzer aspitzer at calit2.uci.edu
Fri Dec 21 11:00:43 PST 2012

 Join the OCTANe community for our biggest Firsty of year!

Bring a coworker or friend and start the New Year off right by making
new connections at the Island Hotel in Newport Beach.  We will be
raffling off great prizes from the hottest restaurants and venues in
town! Be sure to sign up today.
http://www.octaneoc.org/events/octane-january-firsty-bring-a-friend/

Firsty is an OCTANe Program that focuses on networking and relationship
building. It brings together the Orange County technology ecosystem,
consisting of executive leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, venture
capitalists, academicians, and strategic advisors. Firsties are free to
attend and open to everyone, so bring a friend or coworker. It is
non-hosted, however appetizers and discounted drinks will be available.
No RSVP necessary.

Goran Matijasevic, Executive Director

Chief Executive Roundtable

University of California, Irvine