[UCI-Calit2] Announces New Email Subscription List

Calit2 CalIT2 at rgs.uci.edu
Tue Apr 11 17:03:29 PDT 2006

Thanks to Bill Tomlinson, UCI asst. professor for computer science/ACE
program, a new email distribution list has been created for tenants of
the Calit2 UCI building and affiliated researchers/students . It's
called calit2-msgs at uci.edu. People can subscribe themselves at:
enables easy communication among the Irvine Calit2 academic
participants, in particular information that researchers in the building
may want to communicate with other occupants or affiliates.

The calit2-msgs at uci.edu will be useful for announcements such as:

"I'm about to teach some of my students how to use 3D Studio Max in room
3100; you're welcome to join us."

"It's 2am and I really need a non-broken Firewire cable. Does anyone
have one I can borrow?"

"There are a lot of bagels in the third floor kitchen."

Subscribe now!