[UCI-Calit2] Friday Morning Coffee Network

Shellie Nazarenus snaz at rgs.uci.edu
Tue Nov 15 13:54:12 PST 2005

Please join us this Friday, November 18 in the Calit2 at UCI building
atrium for The Friday Morning Coffee Network between 9 - 10:30 am.  The
network provides the Calit2 community with coffee, continental breakfast
and a casual opportunity to meet each other, learn more about research
possibilities, and keep current on building news and information.

This Friday we will be taking a group photo for our holiday greeting
card.  Everyone is welcome to fill the building's atrium for a festive
mass photo with Calit2 colleagues and friends.  The photo will be taken
at 10:00 am.  Dress in your favorite Calit2 shirt or hat and help make
our photo complete!

See you Friday morning.

Shellie Nazarenus
Assistant Director, Marketing & Outreach
Calit2 UC Irvine division
4100 Calit2 Bldg
Irvine, CA 92697-2800
office: (949) 824-9622 cell: (949) 533-2564 fax: (949) 824-8197
www.calit2.net <http://www.calit2.net/>