[MGSA-L] Kazantzakis' TODA-RABA

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Mon May 16 06:49:39 PDT 2022

Dear George,

The naming of the book is, indeed, very interesting and the book as a
whole is fascinating and you will enjoy reading it. But what I want to
say here is that Eleni Kazantzakis's introductions to NK's books are
always valuable and, in retrospect, indispensable.

And if you feel like it, you might want to read my piece on Eleni's
introductions that appear in the China/Japan travels that came out in
/Χάρτης/ a few months ago,
https://www.hartismag.gr/hartis-36/afierwma/h-psyxh-einai-syggymnasia-paswn-twn-aisohsewn-o-kazantzakhs-ston-xarth.
You might enjoy the videos at the end of the article, too.

All best wishes,

Neni

__________________________________

Professor Neni Panourgiá

Justice in Education, Academic Adviser
Prison Education Program,
Heyman Center for the Humanities, Rm 100
Columbia University,
New York, NY 10027
Tel. 212-854-1277
http://justiceineducation.columbia.edu/programs/justice-in-education-scholars/

Most recent publication
Λέρος. Η γραμματική του εγκλεισμού
Leros. The Grammar of Confinement
https://nefeli.fairead.net/leros
Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State
dangerouscitizens.columbia.edu