[MGSA-L] Professor Theodore Couloumbis

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:59:04 PDT 2022

The MGSA mourns the passing of our always affable and intellectually
generous colleague, Professor Theodore Couloumbis. From his position as a
professor of international relations at American University in Washington,
DC, Professor Couloumbis  supported the MGSA in its early years and served
on our Executive Board between 1973-80. He returned to assume academic
posts in Greece in 1983. May he rest in peace.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ekathimerini.com/news/1183153/theodore-couloumbis-international-relations-expert-and-think-tank-mainstay-dies/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!M3ln4SR_qSXqj6YyREGu-d86dCsYuxNmfVZJYqO7mambFN8__twAwSaJkx02fETtNvR5XlJDt3v0Hs4$