[MGSA-L] 27th MGSA Symposium: abstract acceptance and rejection notifications

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:46:14 PDT 2022

Dear members,

The MGSA sent out acceptance and rejection letters to submitted abstracts
for its 27th Symposium on 25-26 March. No messages have bounced back to us.
According to automatic records also supplied to us by Mailchimp, however, a
handful of members have not yet clicked or opened their message at this
time. If you have not received your notification, may I ask you to look in
your spam folder. If you do not find a relevant message from us or
mailchimp dating back to around the days in question, then please write to
me at this address and let me know.

Apologies for any inconvenience. I, too, will be writing to the individual
members in question.

Thank you,
Vangelis