[MGSA-L] Last call for submissions for ICCM2022 and EDU2022 conferences - Communication Institute of Greece

Michael Nevradakis mnevradakis at utexas.edu
Thu Jun 9 09:38:28 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am forwarding to you a call from the Communication Institute of Greece
(COMING) regarding two conferences it is organizing, plus one special panel
on “new horizons in journalism” (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://coming.gr/panel-new-horizons-in-journalism/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NYRF7cPE1OgGlySFlcGI0tQMOxaPJMBTkU9iiy4d5fGGc1gKQZ4N2_kUwuWe5sYKanNgtCUmvicsjCom4_znmMw$ ), for which abstracts
are being submitted until June 14.

Both conferences will take place online between September 26-29.

More information follows below.

You are all welcome to submit an abstract, and/or to forward this call to
any colleagues or graduate students who may be interested.

Thank you very much,

Michael Nevradakis

Hellenic American University

College Year in Athens (CYA)

***********

*Dear Ambassadors, dear colleagues, dear friends, *

*14 June 2022** is the last deadline to propose an abstract for the *

*7th Annual International Conference on Communication and Management
(ICCM2022)*
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://coming.gr/iccm2022-call-for-papers/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NYRF7cPE1OgGlySFlcGI0tQMOxaPJMBTkU9iiy4d5fGGc1gKQZ4N2_kUwuWe5sYKanNgtCUmvicsjComSbN9fsc$

*and the*

*3rd International Conference on Education (EDU2022)*
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://coming.gr/edu2022-call-for-papers/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NYRF7cPE1OgGlySFlcGI0tQMOxaPJMBTkU9iiy4d5fGGc1gKQZ4N2_kUwuWe5sYKanNgtCUmvicsjComshPPtfc$

That will take place

*26-29 September 2022 *

*Thank you for sharing widely with academics that might be interested to
participate*

Best regards,

*Margarita Kefalaki (Ph.D., MSc) **柯菊*
*President,* *Communication Institute of Greece <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://coming.gr/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NYRF7cPE1OgGlySFlcGI0tQMOxaPJMBTkU9iiy4d5fGGc1gKQZ4N2_kUwuWe5sYKanNgtCUmvicsjComIMGtw_I$ > *
(COMinG)

*[image: 1-Coming Logo-LargeWithName.jpg]*

*Our mission: *advance knowledge sharing.

*                                                 Our motto:** Together we
can 'translate' theory into action!*

*Adjunct Professor*, Hellenic Open University <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eap.gr/en/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NYRF7cPE1OgGlySFlcGI0tQMOxaPJMBTkU9iiy4d5fGGc1gKQZ4N2_kUwuWe5sYKanNgtCUmvicsjComGB1PAWA$ >

*Editor*, Journal of Education, Innovation and Communication
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://coming.gr/journal-of-education-innovation-and-communication-jeicom/__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NYRF7cPE1OgGlySFlcGI0tQMOxaPJMBTkU9iiy4d5fGGc1gKQZ4N2_kUwuWe5sYKanNgtCUmvicsjComjtxz8_A$ >
(JEICOM)

*Associate Editor*, Journal of Applied Learning and Teaching
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://journals.sfu.ca/jalt/index.php/jalt__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!NYRF7cPE1OgGlySFlcGI0tQMOxaPJMBTkU9iiy4d5fGGc1gKQZ4N2_kUwuWe5sYKanNgtCUmvicsjComf0kElNo$ > (JALT)

     [image: JALT.png]

Please think of the environment before printing this message. This message
may contain confidential or copyright content. In case you received this
message by mistake or would like not to receive emails from this contact,
please reply to the email expressing your wish. Copyright COMinG 2022. All
rights reserved.