[MGSA-L] SNFPHI: Coal Fired: The Greek Poetry of Climate Change

Dimitris Antoniou dmtrsntn19 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 18:02:40 PST 2022

Dear list members,

The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Public Humanities Initiative (SNFPHI
<https://snfphi.columbia.edu>) at Columbia University and the literary
magazine Thraca are presenting poetry selected from our recent call for
poems on climate change this Thursday, January 27, at 12:00 pm ET. Titika
Dimitroulia (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki), Phoebe Giannisi
(University of Thessaly), and Thanos Gogos (Thraca) will introduce the
event, which will take place in Greek. Attendees may join the event on Zoom
or watch the livestream on SNFPHI's Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/SNFPHI>. I am copying below the event's details
and a short description. We look forward to seeing you!

With my good wishes for the new year,
Dimitris

Dimitris Antoniou
Lecturer in Hellenic Studies,
Department of Classics Associate Director,
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Public Humanities Initiative Columbia
University

--

*Title*: Στα κάρβουνα: Η ποίηση της κλιματικής αλλαγής
*Time*: 12:00-1:30 pm ET