[MGSA-L] Fw: REMINDER: Hellenic Link–Midwest online event THIS SUNDAY—January 16, 2022 (prof. Dimitris Kairidis)

Kosta Dalageorgas kdalageorgas at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 15:25:28 PST 2022

 Dear MGSA Community,

I would like to inform you of this event which will be held this Sunday, January 16 at 2:00 pm CST.

Kosta

 Please notice the starting time is one-hour earlier than our typical starting time.  The starting time is 2 pm, CST (Prof. Kairidis will join us from Athens, Greece, and  2:00pm CST is 10:00 pm  Athens, Greece time).

How Much Greece and Cyprus Can Counton the EU, U.S., and their Regional Allies in Countering Turkish Aggression?

On Sunday,January 16, 2022, at 2:00 pm, Hellenic Link–Midwest presents Prof. DimitrisKairidis, Panteion University, Greece, and member of the Greek Parliament,in an online lecture  titled “How MuchGreece and Cyprus Can Count on the EU, U.S., and their Regional Allies in CounteringTurkish Aggression ?”

Please clickthe link below to join the webinar:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83649057543

The WebinarID is 836 4905 7543.

Also, please forward this email to anyone else that you think might be interested in attending.

More details can be found in the attached pdf.