[MGSA-L] Princeton Hellenic Studies Position: Senior Lecturer in Modern Greek Studies

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at princeton.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:49:18 PST 2022

PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
https://hellenic.princeton.edu/

Dear colleagues,

In the immediate years ahead, the Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies is poised for substantial growth in our faculty and curriculum, as well as new research initiatives on campus and at the Princeton Athens Center.

At this time, we are pleased to announce our new position of Senior Lecturer in Modern Greek Studies.  The successful candidate will also serve as Associate Director for Teaching, Learning, and Public Service at the Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies.

Position description: https://hellenic.princeton.edu/opportunities/position-senior-lecturer-modern-greek-studies

Please share this announcement with other colleagues and kindly bring this opportunity to the attention of qualified individuals.

Many thanks in advance.

Dimitri Gondicas
Director

DP: f/