[MGSA-L] Preliminary Program for the 27th MGSA Symposium, October 13-16, 2002, York University, Toronto, Canada

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:18:30 PDT 2022

Dear MGSA members, list members, friends,

The Program Committee for the upcoming 27th MGSA Symposium is pleased to
share with you its preliminary academic program. This may be found on our
symposium website at:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mgsasymposium.org/sch.html__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!KSKV6flT1hieG7MiuOJ43L_HnrOmHkrYqxvDed2Q9yUTG58tAUf0y6CQwFVT2s_vKOFFzOCvtTmXB8A$

Speakers are asked to check that their names and affiliations are correctly
displayed. If there are any problems, please write privately to me at
mgsa.org at gmail.com

Additional details will be added in the coming weeks.

Please disseminate the program widely and encourage your colleagues to
attend this truly international event! We look forward to seeing everyone
in Toronto in about two months from now!

Best wishes,
Vangelis