[MGSA-L] Fwd: Part-time assistance requested (NYC Greek speakers for therapy)

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 19 02:20:43 PDT 2022

From: Grigoris Argeros <grigoris.argeros at gmail.com>

Hi everyone,

A friend is looking for part-time work. Please see below for more info.

Thank you and Happy Easter,

Grigoris

Dr. Argeros:

We'd appreciate it if you could please share this ad as widely as possible.

Attached please find an ad for our agency.  We deliver therapeutic services for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.  All of our services are delivered in the home.

While all candidates will be considered, we are looking for someone who has a basic receptive and expressive understanding of Greek.  We have recently taken on work with a few families who have recently emigrated from Greece.  While those families  have not specifically requested someone who speaks Greek, it makes sense that they would feel more comfortable knowing that the person working with their children can verbally communicate basic information to the families in Greek.

The ideal candidate would be an undergraduate or graduate student who has an interest in the human services field (psychology, counseling, social work, education, etc.).  We are always looking for new people interested in this field, so if the candidate does not speak Greek, that is fine - we have many clients who are in need of people to deliver therapy, so there are plenty of openings.

Any and all questions may be directed to this email address: Info at livanisbehavior.com.

Thank you and have a great day.

We'd appreciate it if you could please share this ad as widely as possible.

Andrew Livanis, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA

NYS Licensed Psychologist (020334)

NYS Licensed Behavior Analyst (000501)

CT Licensed Behavior Analyst (946)

Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Doctoral Level (1-07-3861)

Livanis Behavioral Consulting

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.livanisbehavior.com__;!!CzAuKJ42GuquVTTmVmPViYEvSg!Idjgb644ebngxmuqWg7ftHUD7uw-2b74TB7lfbusUpiO_IrpNWiRU6MdWPqZCFdVsGR7GRbTxPgNgTKGBA$

25-71 47 street

Astoria, NY 11103

Office: (929) 277-1253

Fax:     (929) 290-0358

LBC is  provisionally accredited by the Behavioral Health Centers of Excellence.  The BHCOE Accreditationrecognizes behavioral health providers that excel in the areas of clinical quality, staff qualifications, and promote systems that enhance these areas. BHCOE Preliminary Accreditation occurs for newer organizations or organizations preparing to meet full accreditation review within a year, prior to a full evaluation. This consists of a high-level review of organizational systems to identify areas for improvement prior to growth.

LBC is a BACB Accredited Continuing Education (ACE) Provider (OP-19-3123)  It is part of our mission to ensure that all of our staff and parents are educated about the latest and most precise scientific information.

Visit our website
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Schedule a phone or video conference today

This email and its attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and/or protected health information (PHI) intended solely for the use of Livanis Behavioral Consulting and the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this email message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately at 1-347-927-8431 and permanently delete this email and any attachments.