[MGSA-L] Hellenic Observatory's 25th Anniversary

Hellenicobservatory Hellenicobservatory at lse.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 09:45:56 PDT 2021

The Hellenic Observatory is celebrating!

Leaving behind an extraordinary and somehow rough year, the Hellenic Observatory is celebrating its 25th Anniversary! Established in 1996, the Observatory has many achievements to be proud of. Dedicated to promoting research, it has funded 87 projects, has published 188 research papers and has opened its offices to more than 150 researchers. Committed to supporting a new generation of scholars, it has organised 9 PhD Symposia with 580 participants. And as a facilitator of informed public debate, the Observatory has hosted more than 470 speakers in 400 events & seminars and has welcomed around 39,000 attendees.

To celebrate, we have launched a webpage<https://www.lse.ac.uk/Hellenic-Observatory/Anniversary/25-Years-of-HO> dedicated to our Anniversary, which will be populated the following days with more interesting sections, and we are of course planning highly topical events throughout the year! You can find our webpage here<https://www.lse.ac.uk/Hellenic-Observatory/Anniversary/25-Years-of-HO>.

We have also prepared a special<https://www.lse.ac.uk/Hellenic-Observatory/Anniversary/Publication> <https://www.lse.ac.uk/Hellenic-Observatory/Anniversary/Publication> publication<https://www.lse.ac.uk/Hellenic-Observatory/Anniversary/Publication>, depicting the work, the various activities and some of the highest moments of the Observatory. You might even find yourselves in one of the pages!

We hope that you will enjoy this small trip down memory lane that fills us with pride and confidence for the years to come!

          Please click on the publication below or here<https://www.lse.ac.uk/Hellenic-Observatory/Anniversary/Publication>.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7B0A2.DC46B190]<https://www.lse.ac.uk/Hellenic-Observatory/Assets/Documents/Publications/Anniversary/25th-Anniversary-Celebratory-Publication.pdf>

Hellenic Observatory| European Institute
The London School of Economics and Political Science
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
t: +44 (0)20 7107 5309
e: hellenicobservatory at lse.ac.uk<mailto:hellenicobservatory at lse.ac.uk>