[MGSA-L] Legal Greek to English translation help requested

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 25 18:08:24 PDT 2021

From: DESPINA MELONAS <despina2057 at gmail.com>

I have been seeking someone who can translate legal Greek documents, some in typed writing and some in printed typing.
 I speak common Greek but I do not understand legal words. The legal Greek papers have to do with Greek property on the island of Chios where my parents were born. I have visited the beautiful island five times.
Might someone on the list be able to translate about five legal papers for me? Or can you refer me to someone who can assist me?
-Thank you for your assistance.
Despina Kyriakodis Melonas

Please reply directly to:
DESPINA MELONAS <despina2057 at gmail.com>