[MGSA-L] Princeton Hellenic Studies: Administrative Positions

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at princeton.edu
Sun Oct 3 13:42:45 PDT 2021

PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
https://hellenic.princeton.edu/

Dear colleagues,

In the immediate years ahead, the Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies is poised for substantial growth in faculty and curriculum, as well as new research initiatives on campus and at the Princeton Athens Center.

To support our new initiatives, we have crafted two administrative (HR) positions that we are pleased to announce:

Center Manager<https://main-princeton.icims.com/jobs/13492/center-manager/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=702&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240>

Executive Director for Administration, International Initiatives and Public Engagement<https://main-princeton.icims.com/jobs/13433/executive-director-for-administration%2c-international-initiatives%2c-and-public-engagement/job?mode=view>

Please share this announcement with other colleagues and kindly bring these opportunities to the attention of qualified individuals.

Many thanks in advance.

Dimitri Gondicas