[MGSA-L] Princeton/Columbia Conference: “The Greek War of Independence and the Americas” | November 12-13, 2021

Dimitri H. Gondicas gondicas at princeton.edu
Sun Nov 7 13:33:39 PST 2021

PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies
https://hellenic.princeton.edu/

Dear colleagues,

This is a follow-up to my earlier message below.

We are pleased to announce the program of our Princeton/Columbia Conference on “The Greek War of Independence and the Americas” that will be held online, November 12-13, 2021.

The conference program (including the link to REGISTER ONLINE) is now posted on our Princeton University, Seeger Center for Hellenic Studies web site:

https://hellenic.princeton.edu/events/conference-greek-war-independence-and-americas

We are distributing this announcement to academic audiences broadly.

Please forward the conference program to interested colleagues and scholars.

We very much hope that you register and join us for this event.

Best wishes to all,

Dimitri Gondicas
Director