[MGSA-L] Fw: SIMPLIFIED GREEK LITERATURE FOR TEACHING GREEK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 29 10:18:32 PDT 2021

 From: Μαργαρίτα Ιωαννίδου <marg.ioan.gen at gmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just published my sixth book,  hoping that you may find interesting. It is a simplified   version of  “Honor and Money” by Konstantinos Theotokis. The text is suitable for teaching Greek as a second/foreign language and it corresponds to intermediate   levels B1 – B2   according to   European standards.

My goal is to enable students to enjoy some of the best books of the Greek literature, while at the same time, improving their knowledge of Greek.

Other publications:

“The Murderess” by Alexandros Papadiamantis. First published in 2020.

“The Merchants of Nations” by Alexandros Papadiamantis. First published in 2019.

“Who is my Brother’s Murderer”  by Georgios Vizyinos. First published in 2017.

“The Only Journey of his Life”  by Georgios Vizyinos. First published in 2018.

“Paramythi Horis Onoma” (A Tale with No Name) by Penelope Delta. First published in 2012.

All my books correspond to intermediate levels B1 – B2.

Attached please find a sample of my last book.

Faithfullyyours,

Margarita Ioannidou