[MGSA-L] MGSA pedagogy workshop_Call for presentations_Friday April 23rd, at 3:00 pm EST.

pedagogy at mgsa.org pedagogy at mgsa.org
Thu Mar 18 17:07:15 PDT 2021

*The application cycle for proposals will close on April 11, 2021*

The MGSA Undergraduate Studies Committee is organizing an online
workshop for faculty in Modern Greek Studies to share the extraordinary
work and innovation they have demonstrated in their classes during this
past year. We ask for 5-10 minute presentations that may include
examples of learning activities, assignments and projects, integration
of new and old technologies, that were received well by students and
allowed them to develop their language skills and/or deepen their
knowledge of content during online / hybrid courses. Collaborative
presentations between faculty from the same or different institutions
are encouraged. The show case will take place via Zoom, on Friday April
23rd, at 3:00 pm EST.

If you are interested in sharing your work, please fill out and return
this presenter application [1]. In the event we have more presenter
applications than time slots available, we will hold a second showcase
in Fall 2021.

Please consider the following guidelines for your contribution to the
showcase:
1. Keep presentations to 5-10 minutes maximum
2. You are welcome to use visuals, video, audio and examples of student
work as long as you remove any identifying names
3. Questions and discussion will be held until the end of the showcase
for all presenters

Be well, Stay safe,
The MGSA Undergraduate Studies Committee

Links:
------
[1] https://forms.gle/Tv4Yu2xAFFWueTJY9