[MGSA-L] FW: seeking information about IP of George Seferis for the film work of Ioanna Gagani

Roland Moore roland at PREV.org
Fri Jun 4 09:58:27 PDT 2021

Can any list members help Mr. Fox with this inquiry? Thank you -Roland Moore and Georgios Anagnostou

From: geoff fox <geofoxau at yahoo.com<mailto:geofoxau at yahoo.com>>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 10:58 PM
Subject: seeking information about IP of George Seferis for the film work of Ioanna Gagani

I am a low budget amateur film maker making micro movies in Melbourne, Australia, with Greek expatriate actor Ioanna Gagani.

Ioanna loves the poetry of George Seferis and I wish to film her using phrases like "this anomaly must end" and "you'll get used to it little by little" but do not know where to get permission to do so. Can you help me find out who manages George Seferis' INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY?

Here is what is online from Ioanna and me at the moment:

Understanding Suicide #1<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI3vUpBZWZw__;!!KGKeukY!lVpdPmAs_zH72_BMG2nr0IM1gWUgdxTqrkr36R23Cqu_iym1bZayYg4E7l_zltk6NQ$>

[https://s.yimg.com/nq/storm/assets/enhancrV2/23/logos/youtube.png]
Understanding Suicide #1

GAIA<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wemustbegreen.com/2021/05/20/gaia/__;!!KGKeukY!lVpdPmAs_zH72_BMG2nr0IM1gWUgdxTqrkr36R23Cqu_iym1bZayYg4E7l-OxIv7Gw$>

GAIA

In this little movie of mine, Greek born but now Australian mother, Ioanna Gagani, inhabits the role of invoking...

thanks in anticipation of any help you can give

Geoff Fox, Australia *61414143807