[MGSA-L] Fw: Free Greek Language / Culture Classes

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 3 09:14:17 PDT 2021

From: American Farm School <evkanellis at afs.edu.gr

|    |

|  During our long COVID lockdown, we encouraged American Farm School students to reach out to students around the world - to learn from them and to share our world with them.  Three young women just held their last Greek cooking class in their 2-3 month offering.  They loved it - and so did the participants (they are all now friends forever - even if they gained a kilo or two)!  Two students offered two weeks of Greek traditional dancing classes - and their classes danced around the world!

Now another team is offering a free two-week Greek language intro this month.  Please share their info flyer with your students, children, grandchildren, or friends' children!

They hope to start in two weeks so please pass it on asap!  All the info you need is in their flyer at this link...

Thank you!

Eva Varellas Kanellis, Dean of Student Services
The American Farm School / Thessaloniki, Greece / www.afs.edu.gr

***
CHECK OUT OUR STUDENTS' CLASS:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QiUwm9MfM5YTqGu5r6tamPsplzg7Zswr/view

Greek Summer · 800 3rd Ave Ste 2800 · New York, NY 10022-7604 · USA