[MGSA-L] Fwd: Circulation of new faculty positions at the University of Cyprus

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 06:29:54 PST 2021

Circulation of new positions at the University of Cyprus

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Antonis Ellinas <antonis.ellinas at gmail.com>
*Subject: **circulation of new positions in MGSA network*
*Date: *January 23, 2021 at 4:45:43 AM EST
*To: *Vangelis Calotychos <vangelis_calotychos at brown.edu>

Dear Vangelis,

I hope all is well.  I am sending the links for our three new faculty
positions, two in Sociology and one in Journalism.  I am wondering if the
positions can be circulated to the MGSA network or posted on the website.

Best regards,

Antonis

The Department of Social and Political Sciences announces one (1) academic
position, at the rank of Lecturer or Assistant Professor in the field of
«Journalism or/and Audiovisual Media», until Thursday the 22nd of April
2021.
<https://www.ucy.ac.cy/hr/documents/PROKIRIKSIS_VOITHITIKO_AKADHMAIKO/Optikamesa_-_eng.pdf>

The Department of Social and Political Sciences announces one (1) academic
position, at the rank of Lecturer or Assistant Professor in the field of
«Sociology», until Thursday the 22nd of April 2021.
<https://www.ucy.ac.cy/hr/documents/PROKIRIKSIS_VOITHITIKO_AKADHMAIKO/Sociology_1-eng.pdf>

The Department of Social and Political Sciences announces one (1) academic
position, at the rank of Lecturer or Assistant Professor in the field of
«Sociology» (PhD Sociology), until Thursday the 22nd of April 2021.
<https://www.ucy.ac.cy/hr/documents/PROKIRIKSIS_VOITHITIKO_AKADHMAIKO/Sociology_-_eng.pdf>

--
Vangelis Calotychos
MGSA Executive Director