[MGSA-L] REMINDER: Our Intense Biopolitical Present: COVID and Before

Kristina Gedgaudaite k.gedgaudaite at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:12:52 PST 2021

Dear all

This is a gentle reminder that the roundtable *Our Intense Biopolitical
Present: COVID and Before*, the fourth virtual roundtable of the cultural
analysis network Modern Greek Studies in the 21st Century, will take
place *today,
5pm UK time*.

You can register here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/our-intense-biopolitical-present-covid-and-before-tickets-136402472467?aff=erelexpmlt

Or watch live on Youtube, where the recording will also be available after
the event, in case you would like to see it later or share with others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XIOKXrAyr4

The recordings from our previous roundtables can also be accessed via the
following playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbPH9ZxV_xgxKqHODz2vYt7bkgqVrXaa3