[MGSA-L] CYA Spring Semester Info Sessions

College Year in Athens/Info info at cyathens.org
Fri Jan 15 10:18:22 PST 2021

Hello All,

CYA is excited announce our Spring 2021 info session schedule with you all!
CYA offers study abroad programs in Athens, Greece and is a great program
for students with majors in Classics, Modern Greek, Religious studies,
Anthropology, Philosophy and more! CYA's spring info sessions are open to
all interested students and staff. We are hoping you can share these events
(flyer attached) with your students, staff members, and faculty interested
in CYA.

The schedule for our spring info sessions are:

   - Wednesday, January 27th @ 5 PM EST (Register Here
   <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ldO-vqDovEtPUTkerCrNL_kRk8Fqaf48d>
   )
   - Thursday, February 18th @ 12 PM EST (Register Here
   <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcofu-ppj0sE9GG5x8W_QdQ1XLbf9Ajypkv>
   )
   - Tuesday, March 23rd @ 6 PM EST (Register Here
   <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAtdumrpzotGNIyZZoP7BzfZWOPGXXm-Of2>
   )
   - Thursday, April 8th @ 5 PM EST  (Register Here
   <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqdu2vrz4sHtw1jrqCnET_MuvivkIocEgm>
   )
   - Wednesday, May 19th @ 3 PM  (Register Here
   <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqfuqrrjgtGtcIgoOc_GElQQ1XCMpcw6lN>
   )

Those interested can register using the links above.

If you are interested in setting up a CYA info session for your
organization, school, or department please email Cheyenne Paulson at
cpaulson at cyathens.org and she will work with you to set up a session.

*College Year in Athens*

617-868-8200 | info at cyathens.org | www.cyathens.org

Mailing Address: PO Box 390890, Cambridge, MA 02139
Courier Address: 1035 Cambridge Street, Suite 21E, Cambridge, MA 02141