[MGSA-L] Fw: Hellenic Link--Midwest Online Event, January 17, 2021

Kosta Dalageorgas kdalageorgas at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 13:52:32 PST 2021

 Dear Hellenic Link–Midwest members and friends:

Along with our best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2021, we would like to remind you of our upcoming online lecture on January 17:

Remembering Sappho

On Sunday,January 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm, Hellenic Link–Midwest presents PatriciaGraham-Skoul in an online lecture titled “Remembering Sappho”.

Please click the linkbelow to join the webinar:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83846316982
The Webinar ID is 838 4631 6982.
Further details, including  information on how to join this webinar lecture, is provided in the attached pdf.

http://www.helleniclinkmidwest.org/

https://www.facebook.com/helleniclinkmidwest