[MGSA-L] Memories of Asia Minor in Contemporary Greek Culture by Kristina Gedgaudaite

Dimitris Papanikolaou dimitris.papanikolaou at mod-langs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 12:20:28 PST 2021

Dear colleagues

I am writing, extremely proud, to announce the publication of a new book:
Kristina Gedgaudaite's Memories of Asia Minor in Contemporary Greek Culture: An Itinerary, fresh off the press by Palgrave Macmillan. The book uses cultural examples from the last two decades to examine what Asia Minor refugee identity means in present-day Greece.

You can find more information in the link below and in the attached flyer, which also gives you information on how to claim promotional discount on the book:
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-83936-9

Kristina completed her doctorate degree at the University of Oxford, and it is with great joy that we celebrate this book publication, the first of four to come within the next few months from our group.

D.

Dimitris Papanikolaou
Professor of Modern Greek and Comparative Cultural Studies, Fellow of St Cross College, University of Oxford
47 Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JF