[MGSA-L] “1821 in 2021: RETHINKING THE BIRTH OF MODERN GREECE” event video recording now on the new MGSA YouTube Channel!

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 05:20:38 PST 2021

Dear members,

A video recording of our event *"1821 in 2021: Rethinking the Birth of
Modern Greece"* is now available at the *new MGSA YouTube Channel* at the
following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klgukTOJCQ

It is also embedded on the homepage of our MGSA website:
https://www.mgsa.org/

The event features many of the contributors to the special issue of the
_Journal of Modern Greek Studies_ in May 2021. Details below:
https://muse.jhu.edu/issue/44368

“1821 in 2021:
Rethinking the Birth of Modern Greece”

*Special Section by guest editor Yanni Kotsonis, *
*New York University*

*Journal of Modern Greek Studies** 39:1, May 2021 (current issue)*

*Tuesday, June 8th, 12:00-1:30 pm (EST)*

*Authors/Presenters:*

*Elisavet Papalexopoulou, European University Institute*
*Ada Dialla, Athens School of Fine Arts*
*Berke **Torunoğlu, The University of Tennessee (Knoxville)*
*Anna Karakatsouli, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens*

*Discussants:*

*Alex Tipei, University of Montreal*
*Elektra Kostopoulou, NJIT/Rutgers University*

https://muse.jhu.edu/journal/126/image/front_cover.jpg
https://muse.jhu.edu/issue/44368

--
Vangelis Calotychos