[MGSA-L] Please consider making a year-end gift to the MGSA: Happy holidays to our members! Υγεία - χαρά!!!

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:12:41 PST 2021

The MGSA Needs Your Support

One of the leading organizations in the world promoting the study of Greek
culture in all its diversity and complexity, the Modern Greek Studies
Association depends on its members for its existence. Although it benefits
from generous contributions from the Greek government, donations from
friends help the MGSA to fulfill its mission.

What does the MGSA do with your contribution?

   - As the foremost representative for Modern Greek Studies in North
   America, it promotes Modern Greek Studies to the wider academy.
   - It facilitates dialogues among the many universities that teach Modern
   Greek language and culture.
   - It sponsors the biennial symposium, the most important such forum in
   the world.
   - It sponsors the Journal of Modern Greek Studies, an interdisciplinary
   publication that prints articles and reviews by scholars from around the
   world.

Please consider the MGSA as you plan your charitable giving for the coming
years.

Donations can be made online
<https://mgsa.press.jhu.edu/membership/join#annual_giving> or by mailing a
check along with this form. <https://www.mgsa.org/pdfs/Annual_Giving.pdf>

You can also sponsor a new graduate student membership with this form
<https://www.mgsa.org/pdfs/GradSponsor.pdf>.

Modern Greek Studies Association
c/o Dr. Vangelis Calotychos
64 Vassar Avenue
Providence, RI 02906

To make a donation by transferring securities,
please contact Vangelis Calotychos.  <MGSA.org at gmail.com>
or call * <14013510257>401 351 0257*

Donations of $500 or more are recognized in our annual bulletin and may be
made in the name of any individual who has contributed to the mission of
the Modern Greek Studies Association.

Thank you.

--
Vangelis Calotychos