[MGSA-L] Edited Book: Salvation and Catastrophe: The Greek-Turkish War, 1919-1922

Stefanos Katsikas skatsikas at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 26 17:03:14 PDT 2020

Dear all,

For those members of the list who might be interested:

The edited volume Salvation and Catastrophe: The Greek-Turkish War, 1919-1922, London & New York: Lexington, 2020 edited by Konstantinos Travlos is out. It includes chapters from Greek and Turkish scholars and is published in the context of the centenary of the Greco-Turkish War of 1919-1922, known also as Asia Minor War.

My book chapter is entitled: "Life in the Rear: The Muslims of Greece during the Anatolian War (1919-1922)" and draws on my forthcoming book monograph.

For more information on the edited book you might wish to check the following electronic link and the editor's promotional Youtube video:

https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781498585071/Salvation-and-Catastrophe-The-Greek-Turkish-War-1919%E2%80%931922
[https://rowman.com/S/14/985/9781498585088.jpg]<https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781498585071/Salvation-and-Catastrophe-The-Greek-Turkish-War-1919%E2%80%931922>
Salvation and Catastrophe: The Greek-Turkish War, 1919–1922<https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781498585071/Salvation-and-Catastrophe-The-Greek-Turkish-War-1919%E2%80%931922>
Between 1919 and 1923, the last aftershock of the First World War was fought between Greece and the nascent Turkish nation. On its centenary, the contributions in this volume analyze the onset,...
rowman.com

https://youtu.be/gdlJuN1aims
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gdlJuN1aims/hqdefault.jpg]<https://youtu.be/gdlJuN1aims>
Book Presentation- Salvation and Catastrophe: The Greek-Turkish War 1919-1922<https://youtu.be/gdlJuN1aims>
Here I present our new edited volume for the centenary of the Greek-Turkish War of 1919-1922 (aka Asia Minor Campaign, aka Western Front of the Turkish War o...
youtu.be

All the best,
Stefanos Katsikas

Stefanos Katsikas, Ph.D.