[MGSA-L] Arcadiana. Blog of EASLCE

NIKOLETA ZAMPAKI nikoletazampaki at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 03:06:06 PDT 2020

Arcadiana, the PGR-led blog of EASCLE, will be organizing an informal get-together for postgraduate and early career researchers to discuss ideas for community-building activities. With the isolation many of us have experienced during the pandemic and lockdowns, we feel that providing platforms for mutual support in our community has become an even more pressing necessity.

The meeting will take place on 26 October, 17.30 CET. Details on how to join will be sent out nearer the time to those who have expressed interest.

If you have any ideas, or if you just want to have a chat, we would be happy to see you there. If you would like to join, please let us know by Wed, 13 October so that we get a sense of how many people we can expect. Thank you!

Julia Ditter and Nikoleta Zampaki