[MGSA-L] A SERIES OF SIMPLIFIED GREEK LITERATURE FOR TEACHING GREEK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (Margarita Ioannidou)

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 3 22:26:32 PDT 2020

Submitted via the MGSA site:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to inform you about a series of simplified Greek literature that I have published. The series consists of five books and is intended for students who study Greek as a second/foreign language. All books correspond to intermediate levels B1 – B2 according to European standards. My goal is to enable students to enjoy some of the best books of Greek literature while at the same time, improving their knowledge of Greek.
These books are:
1. “Paramythi Horis Onoma” (A Tale with No Name) by Penelope Delta. First published in 2012.
2. “Who is my Brother’s Murderer” by Georgios Vizyinos. First published in 2017.
3. “The Only Journey of his Life” by Georgios Vizyinos. First published in 2018.
4. “The Merchants of Nations” by Alexandros Papadiamantis. First published in 2019.
5. “The Murderess” by Alexandros Papadiamantis. First published in 2020.
If you give me an e-mail, I would be happy to send you a sample of any of my books.
Yours sincerely,
Margarita Ioannidou

| Name * | ΜΑΡΓΑΡΙΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΙΔΟΥ |
| Email * | marg.ioan.gen at gmail.com |
| Affiliation * | A SERIES OF SIMPLIFIED GREEK LITERATURE FOR TEACHING GREEK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE |