[MGSA-L] MGSA SYMPOSIUM 27 at York University, Toronto rescheduled for 13-16 October, 2022!!!

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:09:05 PST 2020

Dear MGSA members,

At its last meeting, the MGSA Executive Board decided to postpone our 27th
Symposium and reschedule it one year later. The 27th MGSA Symposium will be
held in-person at York University, Toronto, Canada on *13-16 October, 2022*
.

                                                                   ---
The MGSA PRIZES are traditionally awarded on the first evening of the
symposium. The Executive Board has therefore also proceeded to push back
all prize deadlines by a year. Books, translations, edited volumes,
dissertations and graduate student essays should now be submitted by the
following deadlines:

2022 Keeley Book Prize , 1 April, 2022

2022 MGSA Constantinides Memorial Translation Prize, 1 April, 2022

2022 Karagiannaki Prize for Best Edited Volume, 1 April, 2022

2022 Iatrides Best Dissertation Prize, 1 April, 2022

2022 Papacosma Graduate Student Essay Prize (31 July 2022)
Detailed information about prize guidelines and rules may be found on our
website.

https://www.mgsa.org/index.html

We look forward to welcoming to Canada scholars and friends from around the
world in the spirit of lively intellectual exchange. We also eagerly
anticipate getting to know Toronto's vibrant Greek Canadian community, its
history, and its neighborhoods.

In the meantime, please stay safe!

Best wishes,
Vangelis Calotychos