[MGSA-L] Hellenic Link-Midwest Dr. Miranda Xafa Recorded Lecture and Upcoming Event

Kosta Dalageorgas kdalageorgas at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 06:20:32 PST 2020

Dear Hellenic Link--Midwest members and friends:
Thanks to all of you that have attended our Zoom presentation by Dr. Miranda Xafa last Sunday!
For those that want to watch the November lecture again, there is a link to the Zoom recording posted on our website: http://www.helleniclinkmidwest.org/
The lecture is also posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/helleniclinkmidwest/videos/841202849982569
Our online lecture series returns this December 13 with a presentation by Dr. Michael Davros (Department of English at Northeastern Illinois University) titled "Chicago Greeks at the Turn of the 20th Century". A detailed announcement will be sent out soon.  HLMW-calendar

|  |  |

|  |
HLMW-calendar

Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday !