[MGSA-L] Demosthenes Papamarkos at Columbia University, Tuesday, March 10

Anagnostou, Georgios anagnostou.1 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 3 12:14:57 PST 2020

Dear Dimitri,

Thank you for letting us know!

I take this opportunity to share with list members that an English translation of Dimosthenis Papamarkos' short story "Do ta pres kocidhete (I’ll cut off your braids)" [from the collection Gjak (Blood)] has been published recently in Ergon.

See, https://ergon.scienzine.com/article/translations/i-will-cut-off-your-braids

Best wishes

Yiorgos Anagnostou