[MGSA-L] OGUS Series - Seven Cities, Seven Stories

Topalidis,George gtopalidis at ufl.edu
Sat Jun 6 10:37:46 PDT 2020

Greetings Friends of the Ottoman Greeks of the US Project,

We are happy to announce that this summer Dr. Denise Matthews and George Topalidis are going to collaborate on the production of an innovative online series titled Seven Cities, Seven Stories: Community, Labor, Experiences of Immigrants from the former Ottoman Empire. Please click on the link below for an introduction to the series.

https://youtu.be/QqYA8fIcRTg

The first installment in our series, Seven Cities, Seven Stories: Community, Labor, Experiences of Ottoman Greeks comes to us from Jersey City, New Jersey. A community which, according to our data, had a majority population from today's Northeastern Turkey (Grk. Pontos, Trk. Karadeniz). Click on the link to learn more:

https://spark.adobe.com/page/UaIyVsEgLxprK/

.
We look forward to your comments