[MGSA-L] RESULTS OF THE MGSA EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTION (Fall 2020-Fall 2023)

MGSA exec. director mgsa.org at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:27:37 PDT 2020

Dear MGSA members,

THANK YOU to all our members who voted in the elections to determine the
new Executive Board (EB). The EB oversees and manages the property, assets,
affairs, and business of the MGSA.

The new EB will assume its responsibilities at our Fall meeting, in October
2020. Please find below the names and affiliations of the 12 regular
members; 1 graduate representative; and the alternates for each category.

*MGSA EXECUTIVE BOARD (2020-2023)*
(IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER)

ELSA AMANATIDOU
BROWN UNIVERSITY

ELIZABETH A. DAVIS
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY

JOANNA ELEFTHERIOU
CHRISTOPHER NEWPORT UNIVERSITY

SAKIS GEKAS
YORK UNIVERSITY, TORONTO

NEOVI KARAKATSANIS
INDIANA UNIVERSITY, SOUTH BEND

ELEKTRA KOSTOPOULOU
NJIT/RUTGERS NEWARK

DESPINA LALAKI
CUNY - BARUCH

PANAYOTIS LEAGUE
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY

ARTEMIS LEONTIS
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN

NIKOS PANOU
STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY

TOM PAPADEMETRIOU
STOCKTON UNIVERSITY

KATERINA ZACHARIA
LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY, LOS ANGELES

*Alternate*: NEKTARIA G. KLAPAKI (UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON)

SAFFO PAPANTONOPOULOU
 (Graduate Student Representative)
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA

*Alternate*: CHRISTOPHER JOTISCHKY-HULL (BROWN UNIVERSITY)

VANGELIS CALOTYCHOS
(Executive Director)
BROWN UNIVERSITY

--